NetIX is an internationally operating Carrier Class Ethernet Exchange. NetIX connects all members without intermediaries across Layer 2 access technology. We interconnect diverse partner networks, deliver end-to-end connectivity around the world and provide Ethernet and IP Exchange services. Wherever your business is, we deliver the connections you need to stay competitive and accelerate your business growth
We are looking to for an accountant in our Financial Department.
Responsibilities of the position::
- Bookkeeping of primary accounting documents;
- Carrying out calculations with accountable persons;
- Process operational and accounting documents;
- Prepare reports to the management;
- Prepare daily financial reports;
- Perform other tasks in the accounting field.
Requirements for applicants:
- Education in the field of accounting or finance;
- Knowledge of the Bulgarian accounting and tax legislation;
- Professional experience: at least an year as an accountant;
- Good command of English language;
- Loyalty, responsibility and confidentiality to assigned tasks.
- A challenging and creative environment in a developing business;
- A team of professionals;
- Support and assistance from colleagues in a friendly atmosphere;
- Social benefits - additional health insurance, mobile phone, social programs and others;
- Excellent working conditions.
If you want to become part of our team, please send us your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline for submission of documents 15.09.2017.