NetIX Primary Port (NPP)
Join a powerful platform for service exchange through a single Ethernet connection part of NetIX network and take advantage of our whole portfolio.
The service provides physical Ethernet port from the NetIX network. That port enables the Member to receive NetIX services, as well as services of other NetIX Members.
One port away from the services you need regardless the distance to the provider.
One-stop shopping - connected to NetIX you could get all you need - IP Transit, Ethernet, content delivery services, access to a cloud platform, etc.
Market place for your services - NetIX participants could all be your clients across a single connection.
- 100Base-TX (twisted-pair cabling, CAT-5/CAT-5e/CAT-6, 100m), IEEE 802.3u
- 1000Base-TX (twisted-pair cabling, CAT-5e/CAT-6, 100m), IEEE 802.3ab
- 1000Base-LX/LH (single-mode, duplex fiber, 1310nm, 10/20km), IEEE 802.3z
- 1000Base-SX (multi-mode, duplex fiber, 1550nm, 550m), IEEE 802.3z
- 1000Base-BX-D (single-mode, single fiber, Tx:1490nm Rx:1310nm, 10/20km), IEEE 802.3z
- 1000Base-BX-U (single-mode, single fiber, Tx:1310nm Rx:1490nm, 10/20km), IEEE 802.3z
- 10GBASE-LR (Single-mode, duplex fiber, 1310nm, 10km), IEEE 802.3ae
- 10GBASE-SR (multi-mode, duplex fiber, 850nm, up to 400m), IEEE 802.3ae
- 10GBASE-BX (single-mode, duplex fiber, 1310nm, 10km), IEEE 802.3ae
Notification of problems, registration and recommendation for resolving them
24x7x365 service monitoring and support by NetIX's Network Operations Center (NOC)
Service Level Agreement (SLA)